Sneakily Powerful Index Options Swing Trading System Shows You How to Capture Weekly Trend After Weekly Trend on Cheaper Short Term Index Options
You’ve seen all those big moves in index options and secretly wish you could be continually capturing all those profit points in options haven’t you! Love you happy you should start taking a look!
Were you trading options in 1999? That was an amazing time in the markets. Online trading became popular in the retail traders ruled the markets! That’s when, For a short period time, emotional trade actually won! It was insane.
Festivals were scratching their heads and everyone was getting on Warren Buffett’s case for being smart and wise. The price swing stocks would make were absolutely incredible. The good old days… But wait! Do you follow index options? If you don’t you should because it’s 1999 all over again with index options! (minus winning emotional trading lol – sorry you have to actually have a good trading system to win these days!)
We’ve developed a system to create a simple approach to capture, stack up trade after trade on index options for potential very lucrative profits, compounding profits, using short-term options.
Often simple systems work the best in the markets, Systems where you don’t try to win every single dang trade you are able to get out potential consistent profits overtime. By not employing such systems we leave potential profits on the table, and a lot of them.
It’s important to learn the difference between making money in trading and trying to win 100% of the time.
We humans tend to get carried away with wanting to win only and not lose. I don’t know where we got this strange idea. Maybe it was from bad marketing in the past due to marketers, who were not traders, selling information in trading. They brainwashed a lot of people into thinking that they need to never lose in trading and losing a trade was bad.
Well the truth is far from this. The truth is that in order to make a lot of money trading the markets you need to get good at losing well! Trading profitably is like running a business profitably– There will be costs. And the sooner you acknowledge this the faster you can get you actually making money from trading. If you want proof go study the Turtle Trading System by Richard Dennis.
What is Index Options Weekly Paychecks?
- Simple to trade system
- Take out those big index options points swings on SPX and RUT that happen just about every week
- Trade short term options – trades lasts only one week.
- Add a potentially lucrative extra stream of cashflow to your trading
What’s in this course?
- This is a home study courses videos. It’s not software
- This is a real trading system based on long-term principles of price action derived from base human emotion and it here to four decades upon decades by the marketplace.
- You’ll get the secret formula that includes the entries, the stop losses in the profit-taking exits. We is contingent orders to sending automate our entries and exits
- Looks late see you how to trick the system well and the mindset behind
- We’ll discuss money management principles and provide a system of money management
- Be able to take advantage of great moves on index options with weekly options for two-week options
- To score a large price gains in seven weeks as the RUT and SPX or even NDX has the ability to make large dramatic moves moves
- crystal-clear trading rules – know what you’re doing at all times
- very simple mindset options system
- Trades a weekly trend on the micro level
- Is able to use short-term options – weekly options and two week options
- Usually only one trade a week but sometimes but up to three Max
Here is a 4 Month Sample of Performance for the Index Options Weekly Paychecks Trading System – Trades Show Exact and Entry Based on The System: So You Get an Accurate Representation of the System
|390 Points Annualized||4 Months|
|573.96 Points Annualized|
|Index Points||12 Month (annualized since 4 months sample is above due to micro swing trading)||1285.4|
|Options Points Potential||12 Month||514.16|
|Approximate System Profit Based On:|
Don’t keep missing these types of moves. Once you learn the system there’s not much thinking involved! Just do the system. Don’t procrastinate and jump on this now:
2 1 4