Options Weekly Paychecks Credit Spreads Starter System OZ4 Provides a Low Maintenance Way of Selling Weekly Options Credit Spreads
The focus here was to develop a system that was more of a “set and forget” credit spread system. Why? Most folks want to simply enter their credit spread and be done, simply letting expiration take car of the close. So we’ve developed a credit spread system that is more like a binary options system.
- The system actually averages a credit spread win per week, which is really good.
- Focus is on SPY trading 1 point strike distance credit spreads
- With one credit spread per weak that comes out to 32% per week as of the performance sample below. (That’s really good!)
- This is systematic. No thinking involved.
- We use ATM spreads but you could also add a next strike OTM or even an ITM in that we use a momentum trigger to enter trades; we micro swing trade into the credit spread in fact.
Find Your Trade at the Start of the Week then Let it Ride. See Results Below.
System performance example for a 21 week sample on SPY with 1 point strike credit spreads. Can this work with other stocks? Yes. We chose to keep focused though. Do one thing well then advanced to other things concept.
|19.5||12.2||7.3||0.35 or 35% Return Per Week Since We Are Using 1 Point Credit Spreads on SPY!||Per week|
So net 1 win credit spread per week by doing all the trades. That’s how you net out an average win every week! Not trying to achieve 100% winning!!
This system was developed with convenience in mind due to requests of the style of credit spread system that many people want to trade.
- Trade once a week and let it ride till expiration
- You can manage your trade although that takes the fun out of the system for most. And we’ll show you how to manage your trade, how to stop out early, take profits early or reverse a trade if the swing turns the other way
Special starter price and grand opening special: $997