Precision Explosive Options Strategy for Turning Small Accounts into Big Ones
POWDERKEG5 Options Trading Strategy for Power Momentum Moves, Reduced Risk Per Trade for the Sake of Adding an Additional Form of Money Getting from the Short Term Stock Options Market
This is a must-have short-term options trading strategy for helping you that additional cash flow opportunities for short-term options trading.
Learn More About POWDERKEG5 in this Limited Followup Series
Important: we’ll teach you and remind you about POWDERKEG5 over the next few weeks, then it will stop. It’s important you know about this very powerful Options Trading Strategy and not forget about it. Missing this strategy is like throwing away money…
We value your privacy and would never spam you
- Trade short-term options
- Trade overnight positions so you don't have to worry about the "pattern daytrader rule"
- Reduce risk per position
- Trades day bars for overnight positions - trade in as little as 3 minutes a night!
- Have more confidence trading a high probability trades set up that is favored by professionals. That mean you get professional momentum on your side.
- Have another means of cash flowing short-term options through a hot momentum, Fast action momentum trading strategy.
- Unique, creative new type of strategy and a dependable fix for age old price action conundrum.
Performance! We've taken a strategy and recently tweaked it to become something monstrously powerful. You WILL want to get this system. It will blow your mind! And I say this seriously.
This is a totally new and different options trading strategy. You can stack it with our other strategies. You can line it up with other factors to time the biggest potential moves.
As you'll see below POWDERKEG5 options strategy was able to capture just about every big move and the direction of big earnings gaps for NFLX in 2014. We used NFLX so you can compare NFLX results from other strategies.
Again you can stack this strategy in combination with the other strategies - a very powerful idea. Many very successful traders do so by stacking an arsenal of strategies.
|NFLX - 2014|
398.14 Total Stock Profit Points ~ Approximately 175 options profit points. That would equal $175,000.00 on 10 contracts.