BOLT2 Options Strategy Starter Options Weekly Paychecks Strategy Gives You Solid Opportunities for Potentially Plucking Profits Out of the Options Market Using Short Term or Weekly Options
Up to 82% Winning or More !
Discover how BOLT2 could help you had another cash flow center to your trading. You can also help you lineup optimized opportunities for more aggressive trading. The end result is that you are adding trading power to your ability to extract cash out of the stock options market.
- Get a plan for staring trading right away
- Learn fundamental micro swing trading
- Learn how to trade short term options smartly
- Discover how to line up the best micro swing burst moves
- Learn how to trade with the trend where the trend is indeed your friend
Benefits of Using BOLT2 Precision Micro Swing Trading Strategy
- Hone in for the “kill” in hit some big micro swing moves with short term weekly options.
- Have a away to cash flow short term options with micro swing opportunities (1 to 2 day price bursts)
- Successful trades products quick profits
- Use as a strategy so you can trade whenever you want on any stock you want optimizing for best trades
- Have a plan that can help keep you away from bad trading ideas and put you into only good trading ideas
Performance of BOLT2 Options Trading Strategy
Here is 3 months sample performance. BOLT2 is a micro swing trading strategy which means we use intraday bars such as the 60 minute bar. Most trades are held overnight.
The performance sample below represents taking all the trade setups without picking and choosing to represent performance of the strategy. This is a strategy you can use to optimized for the best trades, target the best trades only. You can combine BOLT2 with other strategies to maximize potential profitability.
But as you can see BOLT2 options strategy is pretty dang good on its own.
|122.2 Total Stock Points~Approximately 53 options points which equates to $53,000 on 10 contracts.|
Think about the results for a minute. Results above are only for three months! So if you traded and had similar results for the whole year that could equate to 488 points off the stock annualized. For options points that could equate roughly to 212 options points which would equate to $212,000 on 10 contracts or $21,200 on one contract.– Not bad for some spare time effort.
$1997 Limited time launch special offer price is now $997. Price may change back to $1997 or other price at any time. Whatever you see on the shopping cart after clicking the add to cart button is the valid price.