JIVE5 Micro Swing Scalping System Was Designed for Those Looking to Potentially Make More Fast Profits More Often Trading Micro Swings with Short Term Options for the Purpose of Enhancing Your Weekly Paycheck
This is a fantastic system that has combined a couple different strategies that we have discovered over the past couple decades. It works well with short-term options. Plus it offers frequent opportunities for potential profit.
- There is continually a new opportunity to potentially make money frequently, if not several times a week
- Get in and get out quickly. That said this is not daytrading, This is micro swing trading. That means we are looking to trade short-term swing while allowing A highly energized move to keep going so we can take more profits
- We use short-term options – usually two-week options and sometimes weekly options
- Every system we put out for sale is a different system, Unique and creative in its own way. Each system is designed to meet a certain demand, style and even a feel in trading for our traders. Point is that this system may fit your personality if this message appeals to you. You could use the system for a major or you can add it to your systematic cash flow, cash producing asset centers
- We trade 60 minute bars
- We trade lower price options so large capital requirements are not needed. That said if you slip in and out within a same day more than three times you’ll be subjected to the pattern day trader restriction. Ask your broker for details on that.
How can JIVE5 Micro Swing Scalping System add an additional weekly paycheck to your bottom line?
Well this case it’s more like an average weekly paycheck and that trades come when they come. But since on a micro swing level we have included the system in with the options weekly paychecks way of thinking. Plus it’s more motivational and give more focus to think in terms of generating an additional weekly paycheck versus just vaguely trading.
Check out JIVE5 Options Micro Swing System Systems results below designed for supplemental cash flow off weekly options on quick price bursts, mini swings trading 60 minute bars.
These numbers represent stock point movement and the underlying stock on top of which you trade options. Factoring in time decay, Commissions and slippage usually options profits are under half of the stock points, Including deeper in the money gains may June July August.
See the following four months of system performance results sample below. This is a sampling showing Systems entries and exit. This means that if you would perform the entries and exits to the systems you would of had similar results.
And in order to execute a system well you’ll need the following:
- You’ll need to learn the system well
- You’ll need to study it historically
- You’ll have to”Paper trade historically” by using the right arrow key and shoving your charts to the right
- You’ll need to virtual trade to get the feel of the system
- Then you’ll need to start trading in real time smaller than usual trade positions to get the feel of trading correctly with real money
- Then graduate to a full trading position size according to the money management system(And there is one included with this course)
|MAY 12 14||1.78||MAY 12 14||10.29|
|Oct 22 14||0.84||7.91|
|Oct 22 14||2.3|