Options Weekly Paychecks System A Is an Options Trading System Designed To Take Out Trends Within Each Week On Good Moving Stocks Leveraged With Short-term Options For The Profit Objective Of Taking Home An Average Weekly Paycheck From The Options Market.
SHOCKING Profit opportunities are available through weekly trends in the stock market.. But you knew that Right?
- We'll show you how you can capture these opportunities easily, telling you where to get in and get out.
- Read On to find out how much Profit is possible...
- Imagine being able to net out a consistent 10 options points, a week on average with just 3 stocks (see performance example below) !
- Yes it's possible and probable. We'll show you how the Options Weekly Paychecks system is crunching out profits through weekly trades.
Options Weekly Paychecks System A Involves Day Bar Trading Set Up Once and Exited Once. Set it and Forget it for the Week. And the Results have Been Astonishing!
This system is based on the "SSTS principle" in combination with the "Trading for a Good Living Philosophy":
- Explosive new improvements added to newly released version 2.0
- You set up your trades once a week
- You get out around a week later
- The system results speak for them selves
- The simplicity of the system will make you feel genius.
- No watching the markets all day so you can have freedom to do what you want while potentially building a massive income stream with only a literal few minutes of work per week (sorry that sounds cliché but there is just not much to do with this system!)
- Potentially develop massive net worth over time
- Very, easily tradable system
- We teach you the system and the money management system so all you need to do is make a habit out of simply trading the system right
- You can get started with only a couple thousand bucks!
- You get to trade short term options for maximum leverage and high deltas!
- Some weeks absolutely crush it providing for dizzying returns in options
- What if... What if this actually worked for you?
- Everyone in my opinion should be running this system with at least one option contract per trade