Many Traders Across The Planet Have Created Their Own Online Business Through Trading The Markets. They Have Turned Trading Into A Business.
Now this all sounds great. And if it were so easy, why wouldn't everyone be doing it? Well, the thing about it is that with a good system, it's almost too easy and so simple to do the right things that win in trading that most people simply can't stay that simple, so they fail. They start thinking too much. They start listening to the voices in their heads, what they were told on TV, or various negative-minded losers.
Most people don't understand the concept of getting in harmony with the market or getting in sync with the market's ebbs and flows—the market's price action behavior cycles. Instead, most people try to impose their will on the markets. When you try to impose your will on the markets, you're going to get smacked.
Or, a lot of people get into the mindset of "predicting the future." They think they have special superpowers that allow them to predict the future. Sure, that may work a little better on multiple price action strategy overlays or by trading price action strategies in combination with various emotionally changed, repetitive, occurring events. People who try to predict markets based on their special feelings usually don't even get that logically advanced in trading. They are essentially gambling based on special feelings and emotions most of the time. Professional traders rely on this not-so-smart mindset to make a lot of money. What we want you to do is become one of these professional traders who makes a lot of money off of people's stubbornness to change their bad habits and laziness.
If you want to make a lot of money in the markets, you need to learn how to get in harmony with them. The marketplace can be quite generous!
That's also why we've created these really good trading systems. These trading systems are designed to help you get on the marketplace's side most of the time. Getting on the marketplace's side is usually opposite your feelings. So therefore, you need a system to trade.
For most people, in order to really get good at making a lot of money from their trading system, they need to spend time historically studying it while paper trading it until they get their beliefs to the point where they believe in the system.
When you're ready for real trading, you need to start small and double-check all your trades to make sure you're trading them correctly according to the system. A lot of people can think that they are paper traders but are not. That said, a lot of people do not like reading the instructions on things; they think they can just figure things out on the fly. Sorry, figuring it out on the fly does not work with any of our trading systems or anyone else's for that matter, not with the markets, maybe your vacuum cleaner.
The biggest hidden pitfall that most fall into is that they get bored and start looking for entertainment through the market. They start getting emotionally involved in the extreme range of drama supplied by the marketplace. Once they do that, they're screwed. Once you become emotional, you are easily manipulated. That's a principle that can be applied to a lot of things in life.
And in the marketplace, the inaudible voice that can speak to your head or your heart can get you to do the dumbest things that cause you maximum loss as fast as possible. Why? That sounds mean! The marketplace is mean! The marketplace is there to mug you and take all your money. Your competition is with a lot of traders, at least on a tick-by-tick level. So what we want to do is teach you marketplace tricks in our various trading systems and strategies so that you step in front of the mass movements of the marketplace to make a lot of money to do so over and over again.
Other than that, if you treat trading the market with the professionalism that you would treat anything else you want to do well in life, then you stand a good chance of success. This means you get educated, you learn, you understand, you've practiced, you work out the bugs, and you continually improve layer by layer until you are actually good at trading a particular strategy or system. And that's pretty much the blueprint for success in trading. Other than that, you need to learn how to manage money smartly. Any need to do a lot of training on a virtual trading platform and with time position sizes first in order to create winning trading success habits without any heavy emotional pressure due to trading larger amounts of money.
Of Course They Are Many, Many Tremendous Benefits to Being Able to Trade From Home as Your Job, Your Business. Here Are a Few:
- There is almost no overhead. Your costs are mostly due to not learning, studying, and practicing your system well. You don't want to start real money trading a system until you've studied it historically and proven it to be a solid approach through paper trading, solid in that it will most likely make you a lot of money over time based on logic and probability.
- You could run your trading business in as little as 5 to 10 minutes a day. And in trading a swing trading or trend trading system, it's actually better to not be involved more than that!
- There is no limit to the amount of money you can make, especially when you learn how to compound options correctly, which we can teach you.
- Once you get good and consistent at a trading system, a good money management system will take care of compounding and geometric growth.
- Stay simply consistent with your solid trading system, and the potential to build a large net worth is there. But who is going to stay simple and consistent over the years vs. running off for this or that entertaining thing? The wise will.
- You'll have a lot of time freedom and flexibility to go wherever you want, whenever you want, due to the small time commitment involved in swing trading or even micro-swing trading if you become a systems trader.
- When you become a successful trader, you'll have more freedom to spend money as you need or want.
- Plus many, many more benefits...
Are There Any Pitfalls to an Options Trading Business?
- There will be if you don't have a good trading system and do not learn how to trade it well.
- If you get sucked into the marketplace trying to control every trade or trying to trade by "instinct" or feeling or the "thoughts in your head," then you'll make a lot of work for yourself and you'll likely decrease your accuracy.
- If you get emotionally sucked in by the marketplace, you can do a lot of dumb things really quickly and wreck your trading account.
- You can be susceptible to mistakes if you don't get educated now.
- If you don't accept the simplicity of systems trading, you'll likely start breaking rules, trying to do too much, or out of a lack of discipline and simplicity, and you'll start to create errors.
- You can overcome these problems over time by getting trading education, doing a lot of historical studies and paper trading, and learning a lot of good trading systems that go well with your personality.
- Our trading systems are designed to save you a lot of time learning how to trade well. Our trading systems are also very powerful, so take advantage of learning them while you have the opportunity to do so. One day we may just stop this trading information business and use the systems in our own companies, and if you don't have these systems, then you'll be left out on multiple streams of potential ever-compounding cash flow. Also, you can use our support ticket system to ask us trading questions whenever you want. We want to see you become very successful, preferably achieving the first goal by breaking $1 million with one of our trading systems, so we can put you on our Hall of Fame wall.
Ultimately, like anything else in life, if you learn, practice, and improve, you can get good at trading. Many, many people have become good at trading. There's no reason why you can't either. But it all starts with getting educated. If you don't know how to trade options, consider our Options 101 course. Then you can skip years, even decades, of trial and error by purchasing one of our trading systems. It's a no-brainer there.
Just learn from one of the best trading educators (us) on the planet and get on the right path from the start. There's no use in creating bad habits by diving in without a good trading system, so learn to trade correctly from the start.